- Daily manufacturing of SOLIDU products (solid shampoos, conditioners and others) according to manufacturing plan set by your manager. This will involve a lot of physical, hands-on work.
- Liasing with suppliers. This will require strong English skills and moderate chemistry knowledge.
- Keeping track of raw materials, ordering materials, checking the quality, ensuring safety and order in the warehouse.
- Conducting quality checks.
- Full-time role in our offices in Vilnius.
- Great place to gain experience in manufacturing.
- Young, warm and driven team of coworkers. We are growing together as a company, learning new skills and developing ourselves in the process. You will be closely involved in everything that is created at SOLIDU.
- Dynamic, fast-paced work envirnoment with a lot of possibilities for growth in your role.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and be involved in different tasks. Opportunities to use your skills and knowledge outside of your direct role by becoming involved in new product creation, taking on your own projects, etc.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Moderate knowledge in chemistry and / or manufacturing. Must have a degree in chemistry, pharmacy, biology, medicine or related sciences, or have 1+ years of work experience in manufacturing or laboratory.
- Able to deal with repetative tasks and hand work. Repetative work does not bore you, but makes you strive to achieve better and better results.
- You are the person who would sort their pencils by colour and keep books organized by alphabet. When others checked multiple times and found nothing, you will come in and correct that last typo. You are very detail-oriented, organized and responsible.
- You are self-sufficient and hard working. You can plan your own work and take responsibility for your actions. If you find things out of place, you will be the one to put them back. If you find a way to improve the process, you will come to a manager with a concrete action plan.
- To apply, send resume and motivational letter to email@example.com, with subject line “darbo pozicija 2020Y”.
- You are proficient in English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
- You are looking for a long-term employment with a possibility to grow together with the company.
- You are flexible, able to perform various tasks in and out of your role.
- You don’t have allergies or sensitivities that could prevent you from handling raw cosmetics materials.
- Be the main responsible person for PPC campaigns (Google ads, Facebook ads, etc) for Europe eCommerce. Conduct daily work with ads, create your own ad copies, monitor the results.
- Define action plan for 2020-2021, set goals, guidelines and target KPIs.
- Experiment with new ad campaigns and ad formats to increase results.
- Keep up to date with the newest tendencies, opportunities and trends. Proactively implement new strategies that are applicable to the company.
- Support product launches, major holidays and sales with ad campaigns.
- Report on weekly basis about ad performance and ongoing projects.
- 3+ years of „hands on“ experience in Paid Search and Social Campaigns (Adwords, Bing ads, Facebook ads) and setting strategy to drive profitable growth. Proficiency in these tools is a must.
- Ability to copywrite and create, edit, and review both existing and new content.
- Experience in consumer products is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian is mandatory. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience with multi-regional markets.
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven.
- Able to work in a fast-paced envirnoment, flexible, self-sufficient and able to take responsibility for own work and results.
- Strong written and communication skills in English and Lithuanian are mandatory.
For this role, you can come on as a full-time or part-time employee or work as a freelancer on contractual basis.
To apply, write to firstname.lastname@example.org in Lithuanian or English with the headline “darbo pozicija 2020A”. Include concrete cases of your past work, describing markets managed and results achieved.
We are looking for a procurement/sourcing manager to lead a short-term project and oversee all sourcing initiatives related to it. This is a project-based role to source materials and find suppliers for SOLIDU‘s new product packaging, with a duration of 2 to 6 months. Can be a short-term employment contract or freelance project contract.
- Together with the marketing team manage packaging design manufacturing initiatives.
- Independently identify and select trustworthy suppliers to meet company‘s packaging needs.
- Cooperate and liaison between the company and suppliers to negotiate terms and conditions.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Oversee signing new suppliers from beginning to an end, by negotiating the terms until the first order can be placed.
- Very independent and able to take initiative. In this role, you will independently select suitable partners and negotiate contracts. No training for the job will be provided other than company‘s requirements for products to be sourced.
- Great command of English, other languages are an advantage.
- Creative and problem-solving mindset, able to think outside the box and independently find solutions.
- At least 4 years with sourcing, purchasing, or procurement.
- Preferred experience in packaging and/or consumer packaged goods industries.
- Must have strong analytics, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
To apply, write to email@example.com in Lithuanian or English with the headline “darbo pozicija 2020B”.