New sustainable gift bundle from SOLIDU. If you’re looking for ethical, eco-friendly gift ideas, look no further. Your favourite SOLIDU shampoo and conditioner packaged in a compostable box and decorated with 100% recycled satin ribbon made from used plastic bottles. This gift set can be used as a Christmas ornament!
Our gift bundle packaging is plastic-free, paper-free and upcycled: it’s produced from starch, bamboo, and charcoal. The box can be backyard composted and biodegrades in 45 days. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on earth, growing up to a metre per day. To make this box, leftovers from the production of bamboo chopsticks are processed together with natural starch. The material is dyed with charcoal without using synthetic dyes. The box can be useful for the soil as fertilizer or can even be mixed into animal feed as a carbohydrate source.
The ribbon is 100% recycled: it was produced from used plastic bottles. Collected via recycling points within mainland Europe, plastic bottles are broken down and liquified, then spun to create this 100% recycled yarn. 4 plastic bottles are prevented from going to landfill by you buying this product!
• Conditioning shampoo CINNAMON SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE with cinnamon, vanilla and spices.
• Solid conditioner NO KNOTS with jojoba oil, mango butter and lime.
HOW TO RECYCLE SOLIDU PACKAGING?
• Tear off the paper labels and recycle with paper.
• Compost the box – it will biodegrade in the soil in 45 days.
• Give the ribbon a second life: reuse it to wrap something else.
• Use up the shampoo and conditioner and leave no trace behind!